- Mac OS 10.6 or higher with all recent updates installed
- Free hard disk space for proper operation
- Administrative permissions are required for installation
V 3.3 – 25th September 2017
- Support for Apple Mail V5
- Minor bug fixes
V 3.0 – 1st July 2017
- Bug Fixes:
1) Fixed a hang on exporting PST files.
2) Fixed a bug in attachment handling.
New Improved MIME engine for reliable MIME handling.
V 2.0 – 8th February 2017
- El Captain compatibility update.
- New feature: Added facility to converter Thunderbird/Postbox email database to PST files.
V 1.7.1070 – 14th December 2016
- Added option to convert MBOX file from source.
- Fixed: Crash caused by “Auto-archived” attachments in Apple Mail.
V 1.6.1060 – 24th October 2016
- Fixed: A crash while converting Apple Mail (OSX Sierra).
- Fixed: A random crash while opening report window.
V 1.5.1050 – 19th October 2016
- Fixed Issue : Attachment not converted properly on OSX Sierra.
- A rare crash fixed.
V 1.4.1040 – 1st October 2016
- 10.12 Sierra Supported
- Improved performance and features.
V 1.3.1030 – 28th January 2016
- Reduced PST file size by avoiding compressed rtf format (deprecated).
- Fixed a major issue: HTML not imported properly on Outlook:mac from converted pst file.
V 1.2.1020 – 19th October 2015
- New features added & Mac OS 10.11 supported issue resolved.